• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

The ladies could always have a pearl necklace on their shirts....just kidding. lol.gif I agree - the more stuff you have on it, the more expensive it is doh.gif

Looks great Howard! Love the martini glasses dance.gif

Yes Debbie, I agree with MaryLou - I hope you can join us. I was just thinking about that today, that it's just a little over a year away....and how much fun the planning will be - like the planning of the Connie cruise was a lot of fun. I hope more and more join in the fun!

Hey Mary Lou ; I spoke to someone at Physical Grafi Tee in Allentown, I did not know how many shirts would be needed, so I told them perhaps between 30 to 40 shirts, so they gave me price of $ 8.00 a shirt with larger sizes such as XXLG an additional $ 1.50 each. This price is with no limits as to what is on the shirt. So I told them i would pass it on and let them know...  Also originally my Daughter was going to join us on this cruise, but due to size of the cabin & cost for a bigger cabin made us decide to exclude her. I thought that perhaps maybe somebody that may be thinking of booking, but cost might be an issue, My Daughter is willing to split the cost & share a cabin with a companion ( Female of Course.) So if there is anyone out there that might want to share a cabin enjoy the cruise, and make a friend, let us know.think.gifthumleft.gif

Hector - thanks so much - that is a great price. Have you seen any of their work? I might look them up for our Heart Walk. We always make iron on shirts for our "team" but by the time I buy the shirts and the time involved in creating a design, printing up the decals and ironing them on it costs me more than that. Right now we have 21 people booked so that would be 21 shirts but I'm hoping more Crazies will join us in the coming year.