• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Mary Lou: there are still at least 2 more places to check on the shirts that perhaps I can call and find out more pertinent information. I realize that you're tied up with other items such as hotel research for the cruise, That is why I volunteered to do the legwork on this shirt endevour. I could try calling the fellow I spoke with and find out if individual internet purchase of shirts is available, being that it does not seem to show that option on their site.... I agree that everyone buying & paying for their own is less complicated, but if no other choise is there then I am willing to be of assistance as much as possible for me.redface.gif

Hey Howard: I hope that you guys enjoyed the show, sorry about the John's pizza info I gave you the wrong street, but they're accross from the Majestic Theatre for future reference. Hey I understand that the ladies are none too pleased with the bow tie on the shirts perhaps there should be something added to complement them as well.... Take your time there is no hurry, since we need to iron out the ordering procedures for the shirts anyway, So if changes are needed to be made on behalf of the Ladies, then by all means do so.thumleft.gifclap.gif

PS.Howard & Cindy where do you folks reside? Near NYC or its vecinities? You might of posted that info before, but my feeble mind doesn't remember as good that information anymoredoh.gif

Hector, we live just north of Philly in Bensalem (Bucks County).

The show was lots of fun to watch, very good. The two stars were great. Good chemistry. The music and singing was very good. It was Burt Bacharach music, so there were quite a few familiar songs (, I'll Say a Little Prayer, A House Is Not A Home, I'll Never Fall in Love Again, etc.). There was a young lady by the name of Katie Finneran that stole the show. I highly recommend this one.

Hey Howard; I live in Easton PA so we actually don't live to far from one another. The logo for the shirt looks great . I am glad that you guys enjoyed the play, we did also. Mary Lou also lives very close to me . dance.gif