• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

KEITH:  I certainly remember the airline people!!!  God!  They were so young and could drink so much more than I could!!  The six sample martini rack....that is what comes to mind immediately.  That's one reason why we can't let you have a different dining time than us....we miss out on all the fun!

HOWARD:  T-Shirt looks great!  Good job, man!  Out of curiosity, being a former Philadelphian, do you & Cindy still work?  My last job in Philadelphia was in Episcopal Hospital on Lehigh Ave., and before that, I worked @ U of PENN....that is a great hospital!  I grew up in NE Philly and was in Bensalem quite often visiting or going to Fisher's on Street Road!  Looking forward to meeting some PA people!

DEBBIE (& Jerry):  If you've never had a martini, you'll be in good company.  My favorites are cosmopolitan (YEAH, DEB!) and pomegranate martini, but many places do not make them.  Chocolate is too good, so I pass on them.....I would get sick from too many, I'm sure!

I hope we can keep it together on CC so all of us can eventually meet on the Explorer.  Can't wait for that!!!!  

Our favorite martini:    Very, very dry Vodka martini.  On one cruise Lynda had a Smurf martini.  Had chocolate drizzle on the glass with some kind of green liquor in it.  Different!

Well Everyone; I've never had a Martini either, since I am not really a drinker. I only seem to do my drinking on my Cruises only I do Pina Coladas, and most of those fruity concoctions they make on the ship. My wife on the other hand is the drinker of the house, and enjoys her Wines, Beers, and other Goodies.dance.gif

Ellie wrote...

HOWARD:  T-Shirt looks great!  Good job, man!  Out of curiosity, being a former Philadelphian, do you & Cindy still work?  My last job in Philadelphia was in Episcopal Hospital on Lehigh Ave., and before that, I worked @ U of PENN....that is a great hospital!  I grew up in NE Philly and was in Bensalem quite often visiting or going to Fisher's on Street Road!  Looking forward to meeting some PA people!

I work at Methodist Hospital down in South Philly. I used o work at Jefferson Hospital. Cindy works as an admission nurse for a hospice company. 

Ellie wrote..

I hope we can keep it together on CC so all of us can eventually meet on the Explorer.  Can't wait for that!!!!  
I wouldn't worry too much about that. On the connie, we met every night for a cocktail

1671.jpg

Ate dinner together.

1648.jpg

Took several excursions together.

1650.jpg

We had our fun and games time.

2581.jpg

We even had a balcony party (thanks Rose & Howie).

2572.jpg

Even with all of that togetherness, we still want to cruise together again. It's amazing how compatible we were with each other. We still had lot's of time without each other. We were all free to do our own thing any time we wanted. It was one of our best cruises.