• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Oh me, Oh my... MaryLou, I just read all the information on each of the ports you have posted already and I am so excited I am frothing at the bit. Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this information and post it for us!  I know we will be giving you many more thank yous for doing all of this planning. I am sure we will be gathering more Crazies who will be joining us as time goes on.

I'm excited about the new look for the t-shirts! I think VP of Wardrobe is a great designation for our designer! Thanks for doing that for us, Howard.

Also, thanks to Hector for introducing me to my color entries!

I don't want to spend too much time getting excited about New England/Canada right at the moment because it might take away from my starry eyes for our Eastern Caribbean cruise this November.

Martinis: Hmmmmm... I have not had the pleasure of enjoying many, but DH has some recipes and he has tried concocting some of the chocolate ones at home. His first attempts were so strong that it was like pure 100% alcohol. Then he modified them. Not too shabby. Actually enjoyable. I would like to try many of the other flavors you all have mentioned. Maybe I better have DH take out that recipe book and our martini glasses and get busy!!!!

Toni cool.gif

Dear all,

My good friend MisterEllie has convinced me to join in on the fun on the Crazies Explorer trip to New England/Canada.

I'm 68 years old, widower, have 2 lovely childeren (where my daughter Lisbeth, is MisterEllies best girlfriend), cruised a couple of times in the Mediterranian with my deceased wife.

I live approx. 10 miles outside of Copenhagen, Denmark.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

All the best,

Arne aka McCloud

Hey guys - I was just catching up on your Canada cruise. Jeeeeeeeeesh Rose - You don't like to stay at home, do you - LOL!!! I just posted on the Review Page my review of the Rhine River cruise.

Your plans are looking good. I remember how much fun we had planning for the Southern Caribbean cruise last year.

Judson