• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Just getting caught up from my vacation and see that we have a new cruiser aboard.    WELCOME JENNIFER.    We are happy you decided to join your parents on this cruise.

Once the upgrades to this site are finished we will begin some SERIOUS planning.   

Who else is ready to join us?

Just getting caught up from my vacation and see that we have a new cruiser aboard.   WELCOME JENNIFER.   We are happy you decided to join your parents on this cruise.

Once the upgrades to this site are finished we will begin some SERIOUS planning.  

ME ME ME!!!!

Just getting caught up from my vacation and see that we have a new cruiser aboard.   WELCOME JENNIFER.   We are happy you decided to join your parents on this cruise.

ME ME ME!!!!

Don't worry Rose - your name and number is right at the top of my list.

Hello Everybody; We truly can't wait. Hey Mary Lou & Rose, We were able to experience the walk at sea for the Make a Wish Foundation, I heard you guys make mention of a while ago. I thought it was a shame that with a ship as large as the Oasis, more people would of taken part in such a worthy cause. Maybe 100 people took part out of 5,400 total. I guess some folks have their priorities mixed up. Oh well We took place that is all that matters. Hey what happened to the T- shirts ? :unsure:

Hector - nothing new on the shirts yet. If you have time could you contact the place you found and see if there are any "extra" charges. From what I have been reading on different sites, some places charge a rather large one time fee to create the template of the design. Also ask if there is a minimum number of shirts we would have to order. Our group is losing members rather than gaining them but I hope after the first of the year others will decide to join in. NO RUSH - as we won't be doing any major planning until after the first of the year when things get quieter and people have more time to participate.

The walk at sea is a wonderful event - strong winds and heave rains put a damper on it on the Radiance but we definately plan on doing it on the Explorer and hope to have a large group of Crazies all walking together.