• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hector on the Radiance we probably had 100 people do the walk. The cruise director really supported Make a Wish. I think that if they push it they will do well. I'm the proud owner of 3 shirts. A lot of people just bought the shirts but that's OK too, a great cause.

Hello everyone; Mary Lou I will give phisical grafitee's a call and get that information. I will also pass on the message to my daughter. and guy count us in for the walk on board... :tongue:

Hector.......I was looking at this website for the shirts too. Not sure how they work but they looked interesting

http://www.cafepress.com/

Just haven't had any time to see what they were all about

Hi everyone,

Glad to see that you're getting ready to do some cruise planning. I know how enjoyable that is with the group. I certainly wish that we were going on the cruise with all of you. We did book a cruise for after our son's wedding on Carnival, from Baltimore for an easy getaway. It's been years since we cruised Carnival. I'm a bit leary, but I'm sure we'll enjoy it.

If there is anything I can do for you, let me know. :biggrin:

Hi Howard - it's good to see you checking in on us. Serious planning will begin right after the holiday rush and if you have been to any of the ports - any and all information would be appreciated. We do plan on using your great design on our tee shirts and are currently looking for someone to make them up for us. Thank you for the design and for allowing us to use it even if you won't be along. Glad you and Cindy have a cruise to look forward to after your sons wedding.

Edited by cruisetarp

Congrats on the new booking Howard. I think after the wedding is a perfect time to cruise again. We'll miss you and Cindy but happy news like weddings comes first.

We are really looking forward to this cruise and the serious planning will be great fun. Ideas are churning as we speak.