• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Howard; I was wondering if you have a copy of the t shirt design available? I am going to be checking into pricing for making the shirts, and the design may be helpful in that endeavor. If you do have a copy, I would appreciate it if I could receive a copy of the design. :thumbup:

The holidays are right around the corner. Looking for that special gift? Book this cruise now and get to meet and cruise with the Crazies you have gotten to know through these boards. Now get to know them in person. I know I would LOVE to find a cruise in my stocking this year.

This will be a great cruise to some beautiful and exciting New England and Canada ports at a gorgeous time of year. Already booked and looking forward to this cruise are:

Jim & MaryLou (cruisetarp)

Rose & Howie (sailingrose)

Debbie & Zack (Deb1220)

Lisa (Sailinglisa)

Hector, Maureen & Jennifer(Dino1_Pa)

Martin & Carsten (Mister Ellie)

Steve & Lynda (LashL)

Ellie & Frank (Ellie)

Toni & Lester (1ShipShape)

Arne (McCloud)

There's still plenty of room and serious planning will begin as soon as the holidays are over. DON'T MISS THIS ONE!

I just realized what the date is. 9 months from today!!! I just bought a notebook for this cruise. Right after the holidays, I'm starting my research AND digging up old information from when we've visited all these places before....Looking forward to it!