• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

WOW - where is everyone? This thread has come to a screaching halt. Let's get some excitement going. Who has some excursion suggestions or what do you want to do in the different ports. All suggestions are welcome. Have heard from several tour companies but nothing too exciting so far.

Has anyone made their hotel reservations yet?

Hey CruiseCrazie Caribbean Buddies. Just stopped in to see what U guys are up to. I got some nice news today. Our Mediterranean Cruise on the Voyager of the Seas must not be fully booked because my TA called today and told me that there were some Senior Discounts available for upgrades and for just a very few dollars - I could have a Junior Suite instead of the Superior Balcony Stateroom. That's over 150 feet of extra space so I told her to grab one for us. We've never booked a suite on one of the cruise ships before so this will be a treat for us. We fly to Barcelona in 92 days, 16 hours, 17 minutes, and 10 seconds - LOL!!

I'll never forget the two weeks with you guys in the Southern Caribbean. That was our first two week cruise and we enjoyed sharing that time so much with you guys. I think my favorite day was the private boat cruise that we all did while in St. Thomas. That was such a nice day. I'll never forget telling the Captain that he would have to bring his ship dockside as we were not going to climb down into a dingy to ride out to his ship. I think that cruise has to be my number 1 or number 2 favorite. The one in competition for first place would be our cruise to the Caribbean on The Mariner of the Seas when Florida had a hurricane just before our cruise and one while we were on the cruise and we had to spend 3 extra days out because there was no place in Florida where our ship could dock because of the hurricanes.

Keep working on the New England Cruise - lookin good.

I've been doing some research but haven't really come up with any organized tours. I've been looking into things like cheap or free transportation and/or a kind of "name your own tour". The only excursion Zack and I will probably do is Peggy's Cove (Hallifax). Now, when I do start posting this info, should I post it here or in the Ports of Call or both? I've even got some shopping info and walking tours. I'll get it more organized and take it from there. What is our total now?

Debbie - I would post the information in the Ports of Call forums - this way each port will be seperate but then I'd just put a note in this forum telling the Crazies to go check out the new information

Our group has dwindled down currently only 11confirmed - You & Zack -- Rose & Howie -- Steve & Lynda -- Hector, Maureen & Jennifer -- and Jim & I. Hoping Toni and Lester will be joining us but I have not heard from Sailing Li sa in quite some time so I'm not sure she is still joining us.

Thanks for your research

Big or Small groups we'll still have a great time! Just think of all the inside jokes we'll have! LOL

That's so true....LOL.......STATUE! :rolleyes2:

I just can't believe the number we started with and now it's dwindling. I still hope more join us.

Hello Everyone! Sorry I have not been around, I've been sick, Now my wife is sick. I will get around to chenking on T-shirt prices for a smaller group. By the way my Daughter will not be joining us, due to Her financial situation at this point & time. Maureen & I however, are still in. My daughter tryed to see if anyone was interested in sharing a cabin, but had no luck. She cannot afford the cabin alone. As for Excursions, I checked with the Cruiseline and they seem to have some good ones. Although We have not booked any yet, We will soon. Deb; I would be interested on that excursion You mentioned in Halifax. Mary Lou: Just let me know when You post your suggestions for Excursions.:tongue: