• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everybody! It's getting close, Wow! Rose: Do you happen to know the number of Crazies going on this Cruise. I need to get a price on the shirts, and it depends on the number required.:biggrin:

Thanks Rose! I will contact the T-shirt shop on Saturday and get another quote. Hey I don't care for Lobsters, but my wife does she is also a beer & wine snob so I believe She will fit right in with the group.:tongue:

I'm not sure if they are doing this on the Explorer or not but on our last Radiance cruise rather than the walk for a Make A Wish foundation they had a horse race. What fun it was. I was thinking that if they do it on the Explorer and everyone one was interested we could buy our own horse for the race. They auction them off at the beginning of the cruise and the "Owners" decorate them and take them all over the ship with them Then towards the end of the cruise they have a race up by the pool. All profits go to Make A Wish.

Did they do this on your recent Cruise Rose? The lady running the race wasn't sure but thought it was being done fleet wise.

They dont' do that on 3 night cruises that I know of. When we went on the Radiance the 1st time they didn't do the horse race, they did the walk.......On the New Year's cruise they had the auction and I loved it! I think it's up to the cruise director.

Gosh I wish we could make this cruise with you guys. No way will jackie take off work. By the way check out the mystery dinner a little pricey but really really worth it. I am pretty sure they have it on this ship. You can sign up online.

Joe - sorry you can't join us. This is really a great itinerary. Things are pretty quiet here right now but once we get in the 6 month mark we will be very busy planning. Any information you have to add would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Mary Lou; I hope you had a good time on your trip. We are just waiting on excursion news. I will get a new price quote for 12 shirts, tomorrow. :biggrin:

Joe - sorry you can't join us. This is really a great itinerary. Things are pretty quiet here right now but once we get in the 6 month mark we will be very busy planning. Any information you have to add would be greatly appreciated.