• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

That time works for us also. Let's split the difference and say 7:15. I just checked and our latest time to leave port is in Halifax at 7PM so we won't miss any sailaways We will wait and see if that is OK with Hector & Maureen and also see if Toni & Lester want to change from early seating. Once we have everyone's preference I need you all to PM me (or email me) your booking numbers so we can coordinate the dining times and link our reservations together.

Edited by cruisetarp

Mary Lou: Slot pull time is fine. I think we changed to late dining at 8:30 because we are 3 hours behind time wise. We just changed to a smaller table. They had us booked for 10 and I believe we changed to 6 so it will go faster.

I checked the B2B prices with our TA and they are pretty pricey for a 5-day cruise, unfortunately. So, we decided to spend an extra day in NYC instead. Maybe some other time.

Mary Lou: Slot pull time is fine. I think we changed to late dining at 8:30 because we are 3 hours behind time wise. We just changed to a smaller table. They had us booked for 10 and I believe we changed to 6 so it will go faster.

I checked the B2B prices with our TA and they are pretty pricey for a 5-day cruise, unfortunately. So, we decided to spend an extra day in NYC instead. Maybe some other time.

Thanks Toni - if you decide you want to do My Time and eat with us around 7:15 just let us know. I know what you mean about Bermuda - Those sailings are always quite pricey unless you can pick up a last minute deal.

Hello Everyone; just checking in, it seems there is a lot going on with the planning of our cruise. First I will be checking on that tank top, So the next thing will be the sizes for the shirts. Would everyone interested please let me know the size of shirt required, I am sure that getting a tank top should not be a problem. Next task will be collecting the funds so that I can place the order, If it is ok with everyone the funds can be sent to me, and I will get a receipt for the order that I can make available to those purchasing a shirt. Mary Lou; Maureen & I are ok with 7:15 for dinner. :cool2:

I would just like a regular t - shirt.....but do you know if the shirts are both in women's and men's sizes...or, like some custom t - shirts, just men's sizes? In Men's, I would take a Large....in Women's, I would take an XL and Zack would probably take an XL in Men's .....Thanks Hector!

Edited by deb1220