• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

I just checked with RC and all I need is your reservation number and the correct spelling of your last name and I can book our table at dinner once the reservations are open. It's a little too early right now but I would like the information so I can make the reservations ASAP when they do open them as they have very few large tables set aside. You can email the information to me. Just put Group Cruise Dining in the subject box.

When they do open - I will try for 7:15 - if not available I'll try 7:30

Very well everyone; I will check tomorrow on the sex of the shirts, OOOPPPSS!! I meant unisex, I will also check on the tank top. Mary Lou: I will be E - mailing you Our reservation number, forthwith. ( Wow! Such big words.). Well everyone keep the planning going, it is getting exciting.:tongue:

Hello everyone; just to update on T-shirts, I tryed calling this morning to get size information & tanktop, Unfortunatelly they did not answer the phone, I left my phone info so hopefully He will return my call. If not I will try again on Monday. Mary Lou about Portofino, We are undecided, We will let you know if We decide to join in. I would like feedback concerning the delivery of the shirts once they're done. I thought I would bring them along to the Pre-Cruise dinner and pass them out. Otherwise we would have to consider shipping costs.:cool2:

No rush on Portofino's Hector. Just putting it out there to see how everyone feels about you.

You will see that cruising with the Crazies is a great experience - everyone will have an itinerary of group activities and if you want to join in - fine, If you would rather have alone time to do your own thing - that is fine too. Very laid back and relaxing.

Mary Lou; I am already having a good time even before We board. Well Maureen & I love to cruise with friends, and I've got the feeling that we will be making a few friends here, and maybe even cruise together again :smile: