• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone! I don't know if anyone else enjoys singing. Well I do, So Maureen &I will be heading to Studio One for Karaoke. Everyone welcome to partake.

We really don't enjoy singing but we're good listeners :biggrin:

Good Morning Crazies; Debbie: Everyone that goes to the Karaoke shows seems to enjoy the singers, So the more listeners the better, especially if they're one group. On Our last cruise my Daughter & I were finalists on their last show of the cruise. And my Daughter took 2nd place, I unfortunatelly decided to change my song and did not do as well. Altough one of the Judges told my Daughter that She had Us in 1st & 2nd place. My Daughter also won one of the shows on a Carnival Cruise to Canada We were on and was chosen to be on the last Stage presentation of the Cruise ( Carnival Legends ) She played Gloria Estefan, It was lot of Fun. Just thought I would put that out there as fun group activity. It is very popular so We would need to find out when it is, and get there early if We want seats.:thumbup:

Edited by dino1pa

CRAZIE EXPLORERS - my calendar is clear and it's time to shift the planning into high gear. Still looking for something in Saint John. Has anyone found anything. Also, look for an email regarding ordering the shirts next week.

Welcome back Mary Lou, I hope you had a wonderful cruise with your family. Well I am ready for more planning. I'havent look for any excursions in St. John. But as soon as I have some time I will look. Well got to go, It's Karaoke time tonight :cool2: