• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Welcome back Mary Lou, I hope you had a wonderful cruise with your family. Well I am ready for more planning. I'havent look for any excursions in St. John. But as soon as I have some time I will look. Well got to go, It's Karaoke time tonight :cool2:

Hector - Where do you go for Karaoke?

Mary Lou; tonight we went to a place in Bethlehem called the Heights for karaoke, it was a blast. But there are other places around the Valley. Deb; I will check those suggestions for St. John tomorrow. Thanks :laugh:

Hi all, We are waiting for more information on the St. Johns, NB excursion. My hard drive in my computer needs replacing so had to send this to you from work. But, I'm reading good things about it so we are probably going to say YES. Please give me a few days over the weekend to replace our hard drive. Our backup computer needs a new monitor so we're having some problems at the moment. Sorry folks.

Hi fellow cruisers - grabbing a few precious minutes on DD's computer. Having big computer problems but should be back in business sometime Monday. Not have a computer has given me time to get all my files together and work on an itinerary so I should be back next week all ready to get moving and put this cruise together.

Hi everyone! What a great computer guy I am married to! We make a good team. I fork out the dough and he buys and installs the computer parts and programs. We are back in business. YIPEE! It is awful to be without a computer when you usually use it daily. Anyway, about the St. John trip with 6 of us in the van. Hector and Debbie, I received an email from the tour place and here is what she responded:

The tour will include:

Pick up at the Port of Saint John

mini city highlights tour where you can see the Reversing Rapids and some historical points of interest here in Saint John.

Coastal drive where you will see the twinned covered bridges and lighthouses

Stop in St. Martins, a quaint fishing village that is a photographers delight! Exit the vehicle and explore the sea caves and walk on the ocean floor ( provided the tides are low )

An opportunity to have a mug up of world famous clam chowder in St. Martins

Coastal drive back to the city of Saint John

Option to be dropped off at the Old City market, or the Port.

So, Hector and Debbie.... let me know what you think. It is right up a photographers alley. Les & I are in if you are game!

Toni :)