• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Don't forget to print out your CruiseCrazies Door hang. The link to it is at the very top of this page. I printed mine up on photo paper and used peel and stick magnets in the corners to attach it to the door.

Hello Everyone! Mary Lou, where can one buy those peel & stick magnets? Do you have your door sign laminated? I took one on my last cruise and it dissapeared from Our door.:unsure:

Hector - I didn't have mine laminated - I found that the photo paper has a little more stiffness to it and it works fine for me. I get the peel & stick magnets in any craft store. I have lots of them - if you need some I'll bring them with me. I purposely didn't have mine laminated to discourage people from walking away with it.

We are getting ready to order our shirts for the Crazie Explorer cruise on Sept. 15th but there are still cabins available and it's not too late to join in the fun. Canada & New Englad are beautiful in the fall and the Explorer of the Seas is a great ship.

I'm putting together an itinerary for our activites and as I have said before, you are welcome to join in any or none of the planned events - it's up to you. I have just found it is good to have a list of what is going on when so you don't miss out on any of the fun.

I thought I would take it from day 1.

THURSDAY - SEPT. 15th - Sailaway get together - meet at the Sky Bar on deck 12 immediately after the Muster Drill.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for a group activity on Day 1? Please post any ideas you may have.