• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

I'm putting together an itinerary for our activites and as I have said before, you are welcome to join in any or none of the planned events - it's up to you. I have just found it is good to have a list of what is going on when so you don't miss out on any of the fun.

I thought I would take it from day 1.

THURSDAY - SEPT. 15th - Sailaway get together - meet at the Sky Bar on deck 12 immediately after the Muster Drill.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for a group activity on Day 1? Please post any ideas you may have.

Hello Mary Lou! Well now you're talking, Our first activity as a group and my 1st Pina Colada on the first day of the Cruise. We'll be there with bells on! It is getting ever closer.:thumbup:

I'm putting together an itinerary for our activites and as I have said before, you are welcome to join in any or none of the planned events - it's up to you. I have just found it is good to have a list of what is going on when so you don't miss out on any of the fun.

I thought I would take it from day 1.

THURSDAY - SEPT. 15th - Sailaway get together - meet at the Sky Bar on deck 12 immediately after the Muster Drill.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for a group activity on Day 1? Please post any ideas you may have.

Hello Mary Lou! Well now you're talking, Our first activity as a group and my 1st Pina Colada on the first day of the Cruise. We'll be there with bells on! It is getting ever closer.:thumbup:

Hector - I'll be joining you in that 1st Pina Colada and maybe even a 2nd or 3rd. LOL

Good Afternoon Everyone ! Mary Lou that sounds excellent, We will be there. I am going to have to start writting this stuff down so I don't forget it.:biggrin:

Hector - don't worry about it. I will print up the itinerary for everyone and give it to you on board. Just passing the time right now and seeing if anyone has any other group activities to include on the list.

Rose, When will the next Group Cruise take place and where too?

Could Please keep us in the loop, and would it be alright to join in!!:blush:

Thank You!

Happy Cruising;

John & Jackie

scalise12 :cool2:

Rose, When will the next Group Cruise take place and where too?

Could Please keep us in the loop, and would it be alright to join in!!:blush:

Thank You!

Happy Cruising;

John & Jackie

scalise12 :cool2:

John - We would love to have you join us on our next group cruise but so far nothing is being planned. We have to get through this Canada/New England one on the Explorer of the Seas in September.

Why not consider joining us on this upcoming cruise. Great ship and really great ports. Sept. 15 - 24th

Hi all! I am getting VERY excited now, especially since I finished and submitted my WebQuest project for my class. YIPEE! The instructor posted and said it is "awesome". WooEEE! I am taking this weekend off from computer WORK until next week when I will start my final project on a Virtual Field Trip. I am giving myself one month to finish that. Then I will totally focus on our great fall cruise to Canada and New England.

Drinks on the 15th, Deck 12, some bar... I've never been on the ship so I will definitely have to study the map so we can find out where all of our events are going to be held! So you all seem to think the pina colada's are the best? Or, I also enjoy a tequila sunrise... hard to beat my hubby's mixing on that one.

I better go to the gym to get my arm in shape for that slot pull...