• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Tentative plans for Day 3

Day 3 will find us docking at our first port - Portland, Maine. We plan on taking a trolley /cruise tour starting at 9:30 (meet at the gangway at 8:30 as we have to pick up our tickets by 9AM or we will lose them) Hector, Maureen, Rose, Howie Jim & myself are already signed up. If you want to join, please let me know.

Edited by cruisetarp

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone's enjoying their Memorial Day Weekend. Rose: All I can say is Ditto!:tongue: Mary Lou : Just let me know what day to meet next week, to ccomplete the T-shirt order.:biggrin:

Hello Everybody! Rose; We have the boys since Thursday so you know how that goes, But no I still check in once in a while, to keep up with the latest. After all there are only 107 days to embarkation.:biggrin:

Day 4 - We are in Bar Harbor, Maine today. There are no group activites planned for today but remember when planning your day, we do not dock in Bar Harbor but will tender in. Have a fun day and we should all have lots to talk about this evening.

We have no plans in Bar Harbor so far. There is a nice little town right near the dock but it is very hilly from what I remember so we may just find a nice place on the waterfront and grab some lobster for lunch.

I know Zack would enjoy a lobster lunch. We haven't made any definite plans for Bar Harbor either. I think Zack might want to go to one of the brewpubs there. We wouldn't walk though. Probably take one of those free shuttles, it we go.